Learning by example code

 There are any number of programming resources on the web and this blog is not seeking to compete with any of them.

However there are also loads of subjects that are interesting and there is fun to be had and learning to be done if they are made more accessible.

I like resources that try and keep things simple and as a programmer I like to run code. I was prompted to start this blog by a site which got the maths wrong on a topic I wanted to understand. It didn't look right looking at the page and I bit the bullet and tried to code the thing. Sure enough it was a strange typo that totally transformed what would happen. 

So this blog will try and create some programming diversions.

The language will often be C as C is kind of universally present, but that will not always be the case as you can't show say a golang technique in C!

The emphasis is on code you can understand. Not on creating library functions for actual use. Though is some cases functions that are usable in your own code will crop up and you are free to use them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reliable tuya authentication in node-red

Arduino boards - what I wish I'd known when starting

node-red a full home automation example